Ok, so I left my resignation to my current work place a few weeks ago and next week is my last day here. I am quite excited as this place has been draining my soul a bit… however I will dearly miss all my friends that I have made in this place because I know in the next place I won’t make friends like here.
But… at least I will be working in the city again and I will get a bit more money… which I soooo need right now.
I am worried that I won’t pass the credit check/security checks for my new job though. Because of the turbulence in my life I have fallen back on some payments in the past and it shows in my credit records. I hate it but there is nothing I can do about it. But, me starting to work in a bank might be a problem, so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all is acceptable for my new employer and I can start working there soon.
I have to say I am worried.
I have been really ill for a while and I lost my bonus because I resigned a few days too early… but I am not going into these negative things. I need to try to stay positive because otherwise I will fall into depression.
I have been thinking that I seriously need to start getting into shape and get myself fit again. I feel that I am a shadow of who I am and I should really do something about it so I can start living my life again.
So… since summer is coming and sun seems to be out more, I now make a promise that I will go for a walk every day when it is not raining. I will walk up the Alexandra Palace hill, down towards Crouch end and then home. I will check the time it takes me to do that and if it is less than 30 minutes, I will need to add something to it. Eventually it will lead into running and then getting back to better health.
The fact is, I like good food and I won’t be able to stop eating good food for a long time (or make a life style change, like the health freaks call it) but what I can do is burn more energy so I can eat all that food and not get fat. I am not 19 anymore so I have to start looking after myself and make sure I will look young in the future as well. I have already started to deteriorate but it is never too late to get back in the game. 30-45 mins day to completely dedicate to myself is not much and it will do so good for me. Now to only stick to it… wish me luck.
I want to love my life again and I think the only way to do that is to get back in shape, buy beautiful clothes and celebrate the fact that I am an independent woman living in one of the most vibrant cities in the world… I can do it, I just have to get the motivation from somewhere!!! Maybe I should hang up posters of fit and beautiful women on my walls….
No comments:
Post a Comment