Thursday, 6 May 2010

Well, maybe there really is God because last weeks I have been drowned in work and I have not have time to think or really feel anything.
I did feel anxious every time my train passed my ex's house but it's getting a lot better now and I am starting to think that he rly wasn't my boyfriend anyway. I didn't even love him... I just liked doing stuff with him and there was a reason why I started asking the crucial questions.

So I am quite happy at the moment. I have been thinking about my life and realized that I don't have to live to the norm that everyone is expecting to. I can do whatever I want to and it is not the only way to live a life to have a child and a nice family. I want to travel again and maybe start studying again FULL TIME ... maybe I am now mature enough for that.

Anyway... As always life goes on and I need to start to concentrate on the positive.

No comments: