Been ages again since I last posted anything... My life has been a bit of a rollercoaster with a very long downhill that doesn't seem to end...
So in April I left Ceridian, the job I had been in for almost two years. I worked for Lloyds bank for a few months and then got a great offer from one of my old clients from the time when I was still at Ceridian. I started working for Epson near Hemel Hempstead and it was taking me 3 hours (or sometimes more) to travel to work and back. It was horrible.
In June I had moved in with one of my friends (ex-friend now) which was probably one of the biggest mistakes I have done in my life (yes even the stupidest ones don't count). On the 1st week of our tenancy she started telling me how she wanted to move out... I was not happy. Then we started arquing about everything... I wasn't creating a family athmosphere to the house, I was building a wall between her and myself... and so on. She was determined to make me feel bad about myself when all I wanted to have was some privacy. I am not a person that shares everything with other people... I actually dont share much at all. I tried to tell that to her but with no success... she didn't see my side of things at all.
With all this stress added to the stress of travelling back and forth to work I felt that if I didn't do something, I would simply burnout and then I would really be in trouble - I don't want to mess with my health.
One night after I had been listening my "friend" once again telling me how selfish and rude person I was I went online and found myself a new flat to move to. Few weeks after I told my "friend" that I was moving and was going to sublet the room. Of course she kicked up a fuzz about it and now I am in the middle of sorting everything out. I can't wait for December when I can get my name off the contract but I just know that there will be some thunder along the way and I will need help from greater powers to get through this all.
I have not had time for anything else in my life really. My mind has been filled with panic, stress and fear that this woman I once used to call my friend will ruin my life.
Please don't let it be so.
At least I am going to Finland in 2 weeks time, hope that helps me relax a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment