So how has the 2010 started?
Well, I’m broke… I have no money what so ever but yet I manage to make quite a good life for myself. I’ve been paying this really expensive gym for few months now where I go like once a month… I cancelled it because I would really like to get rid of my debt… You have no idea how it is always in the back of my mind saying “you are poor, you are poor”.
Without my debt I would have quite a lot of money for myself… I could buy a luxury holiday with one month pay and still be quite well off (well, better off than what I am now…) SO… My aim now is to create some self discipline with money and simply say “no I can’t afford this right now” and try to get rid of my debt once and for all.
I made some calculations and if I stick to my plan, I should be able to live without my debt by November 2010… BUT this means… no trips, no expensive makeup, no hair extensions, no new computer gadgets (LIKE PS3!!) etc. unless I can afford it without taking another loan.
I can’t wait to feel debt free and be able to live like a real 30 year old woman should live like in London.
But if I put the money situation apart… I do have some positive news about my life.
I have met a nice guy.
We met on a dating site on the internet and we really hit it off the first moment we met. We ended up having a crazy night out (well, kinda crazy when you think we got wasted on the day we met…lol classy) but ever since we have been pretty inseparable. We have done lots together and I have a very good feeling about this all…
No comments:
Post a Comment